Therese has been working in and with schools for over 20 years. She has conducted many workshops for teachers, leadership teams, administration officers and parents. Her work with staff has included training in Restorative Practices, Mindfulness for Personal Wellbeing, Positive Education, Circle Time, Understanding Mental Health and Student Wellbeing and Developing a Flourishing Team.
She has worked in classrooms with students focusing on mental health and wellbeing, and offered parent education on understanding child developmental stages, Mindful Parenting in the 21st Century, Positive Parenting, and understanding bullying.
Contact Therese to discuss how she can support your vision for a thriving school community.
Coaching for Leadership
- Help with debriefing difficult issues, people and events
- Effectively manage organizational change processes
- Implementing your School Improvement Framework within a Positive Psychology context
- Staff Wellbeing and managing stress
- Mindfulness and meditation for busy schools
- Restorative Practices for conflict resolution
- Restorative Practices for Catholic Schools aligns this conflict resolution process with the Catholic Ethos
- Positive Education using strengths-based education to engage and support students to flourish
- Circle Time to build social emotional learning (links to Restorative Practices training)
- Positive Education strategies
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Developing a Flourishing Team
Student and Classroom Workshops
- Mindfulness for students
- Circle Time to develop positive peer relationships
All workshops are framed within understanding child developmental stages and the mental health continuum
- Understanding Mental Health and Wellbeing in children and young people
- Mindfully Positive Parenting
- Parenting for the 21st Century
- Understanding Bullying